The objective of The Jordon Group is to ensure that the products and services provided to the company customers consistently meet or exceed their expectations. The company operates a system that regularly evaluates its processes and customer needs, and has set quantifiable goals with plans in place to ensure that they are an improvement year on year.
In order to achieve this objective, the Company will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In particular, the Company will:
• Set measurable objectives that will help achieve customer requirements, including:
− high standard of customer service, the high turnaround of product development, high standard of suppliers
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the internal audit process
• Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement
• Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
• Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the Company to create and deliver a reliable performance
• Recruit employees who are customer focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the Company’s requirements
• Provide a work environment that promotes the well-being of its employees and encourages positive teamwork
• Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the Company’s services and business processes
• Ensure that all employees and people doing work for us are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System
• Ensure that the Company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements
The continual improvement of the Company’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees and people doing work for us as an integral part of their daily work.