Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: Starting at £12 to £17 Depending on Experience
Send your C.V and cover letter to [email protected]
The Jordon Group currently have an opening for a Joiner/Shopfitter to join the Shopfitting department.
- You will be required to perform 1st & 2nd fix joinery on refit projects such as service stations, convenience stores, restaurants, and other commercial properties.
- Our sites are all multinational companies and as such are spread across the country, you will be expected to work away Monday to Friday approx.
- 3 out of every 4 weeks and depends on the demand of the projects.
- Ideally have Level 2 joinery experience
- Teamwork is essential and the ability to work on small projects alone
- Ability to read and understand site drawings
- Ideally hold a full driving licence
- CSCS / SPA cards is advantageous
- Basic hand tools are essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in similar role
Company Pension, 20 - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, modern fleet of vehicles provided (if appropriate) and these are available to travel to and from home for suitable candidates, training provided, yearly bonus scheme, 40-hour week with regular overtime every week with overtime paid after normal hours, potential to earn £40k - £50k with overtime, family run business which prides itself on staff retention.
Sounds like you? 😀
Get in touch via our contact us page!